1. Film must have been completed after Jan 2015.
2. Filmmakers must provide ownership.
3. Copyright material cannot be used without proper documentation or submission will be disqualified.
4. Films must be submitted via online screener.
5. All non English films must have English subtitles.
6. Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
7. You may submit more than one film, but you must complete a separate entry form and pay entry fee for each film.
8. Request to waive submission fee will be denied. All entries require a submission fee.
Competition is open to U.S. and International entries.
By submitting your film, the filmmaker represents that he/she is authorized to submit this film for screening at the 2017 Gallup Film Festival. The filmmaker acknowledges that the film may be screened more than once during the festival. The filmmaker(s) grants the Gallup Film Festival the nonexclusive right to use submitted materials in connection with any and all publicity and promotional materials regarding the festival. The filmmaker(s) warrants that the submitted film does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any person or entity and agree to hold harmless and fully indemnify and defend the Gallup Film Festival and its representatives against any and all claims made for such infringement or any other violations of law.
The filmmaker(s) also acknowledges that the film submission fee does not guarantee acceptance and no refund will be provided if your film is not selected.
If the filmmaker(s) does not comply with the deadline to receive the film, the film can be pulled from the festival lineup. Acceptance does not guarantee a juried slot, but the filmmaker(s) will be notified upon acceptance if a juried film in competition or a special screening. All films are in competition for the audience award.
Gallup Film Festival
Gallup Downtown Conference Center
204 West Coal Ave
Gallup, New Mexico 87301